CAse Studies – Lift Work
PRNS Building Services specialise in construction work within the lift industry. We aim to provide the highest standards of service in all aspects of the lift and building industry throughout the UK.
We specialize in working with numerous lift companies throughout the United Kingdom, completing all construction projects on time and within budget. We have highly trained operatives who have over 10 years experience working for the construction industry within lift industry. This experience is priceless as the logistics of a lift shaft can be dangerous and very challenging.
See below just some of the work we undertake whilst working on Lift Contracts:
- Supply and Fit Bespoke Timber and Steel Temporary Hoarding
- Pit Excavation
- Building New Lift Shafts
- Decoration of Lift Shaft, Pit, Motor Room
- Structural Opening
- Supply and Fit Lifting Beams
- Test lifting beams
- Access Hatches
- Concrete Entrances Opened Up
- Making Good to Lift Entrances
- Decoration to Lift Entrances
- Removal of All Passenger Lifts
- Core Drilling
- Cutting out concrete entrances
- Extending brick or block lift shafts
- Concrete filling of steel architraves
- Complete lift industry construction & building needs
Please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding any future projects you may have.